NewBlueFX TotalFX 7 OverviewNewBlue TotalFX is a comprehensive set of plug-ins to your favorite NLE-editor, including everything from working with captions and color correction to hundreds of different filters and presets of dynamic transitions. NewBlue TotalFX provides you with more than 1400 presets for 129 plug-ins in the most complete collection of captions, transitions and video effects. Includes full-featured, final versions of Elements, Essentials, Filters, Stylizers, Transitions and Titling. TotalFX delivers all this for serious video editors.
NewBlueFX TotalFX 7 for OFX / Avid / Adobe / Pinnacle, it delivers over 1400 presets in 129 plugins. Includes the Ultimate editions of Elements, Essentials, Filters (including Colorfast 2), Stylizers, Transitions, and Titler Pro 6.
NewBlue TotalFX is the most comprehensive collection of titling, transitions and video effects available, and delivers over 1400 presets in 129 plugins in most comprehensive collection of titling, transitions and video effects. Includes the fully-featured Ultimate versions of Elements, Essentials, Filters, Stylizers, Transitions and Titling lines. Now including Titler Pro 5 and Colorfast 2. TotalFX delivers it all for the serious video editor.
Features of NewBlueFX TotalFX7
- Create beautiful 4K & 5K titles fast with 80+ built-in styles and templates. Quickly bring them to life with drag-and-drop animations.
- Dial in the right look with a range of powerful controls. Easily customize color, shape, angle, lighting and more .
- Using Quick Edit, make your edits and every title in your project updates with no effort.
- Enjoy full AE environment immersion for even more flexibility through intelligent obscuration with AE layers, camera depth of field, and lighting integration.
System Requirements and Technical DetailsTotalFX Works With Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects,
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- A recent Nvidia or AMD GPU that supports OpenGL 2.1 or later.
- 1 GB VRAM is required. 4 GB VRAM is recommended when working with HD content.
- Supports 64-bit video editing applications only.