Guest viewing is limited

Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Tutorial openbullet beginner

Tutorial openbullet beginner
    E Offline

evi3

Jan 7, 2023
    Italy
    Hello to all, i'm a beginner i need help with openbullet i already downloaded it but i don't know how to find the m3u could someone help me thanks in advance.

Relate Threads
    PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    Hi, it's not easy Open Bullet however now you have to download a "config" for your purpose, in this case for a brute force attack with user : password to search m3u lists.
    You will need to get or find a "dictionary" (combo) with username : password.
    Once you have these two things you need to put them in the program directories: the downloaded "config" in Config and the combos in Wordlists.

Also check the "Environment.ini" file located in the program directory, in the "Settings" folder... open the "Environment.ini" file
    e vedi se hai l'esempio "[WLTYPE]" corretto:

[WLTYPE]
    Name=Credentials
    Regex=^.*:.*$
    Verify=True
    Separator=:
    Slices=USERNAME,PASSWORD

Some unofficial O.B releases tend to put nothing (blank file)
    It could be that the config you download in the initial part (you have to open the config with notepad) under "AllowedWordlist1": does not say: Credentials as in the Environment file but for example: "userpass" you will have to change the name by writing what is there is under "AllowedWordlist1":
    You still have to try, maybe everything coincides.

Open O.B. go to the top menu "Runner" press +New, now move the mouse to config in the new menus that have opened click on it and load the Config... then always go to Wordlist and load the combos...then always there go to Bots and put the number of bots (if you don't have proxies keep the number low (3/5)... then always switch them to proxies (put off to start, when you are no longer a beginner you can play with proxies)
    then always click on Status (in yellow).

Now press Start at the top right, a window should appear where you will enter the url you want to attack... Accept

In all of this I am referring to Open Bullet 1, however I advise you to start with a pre-configured tool where you will insert a few things.

Regards.

K Offline

kostass

Oct 18, 2022
    greece
    Hi, it's not easy Open Bullet however now you have to download a "config" for your purpose, in this case for a brute force attack with user : password to search m3u lists.
    You will need to get or find a "dictionary" (combo) with username : password.
    Once you have these two things you need to put them in the program directories: the downloaded "config" in Config and the combos in Wordlists.

Also check the "Environment.ini" file located in the program directory, in the "Settings" folder... open the "Environment.ini" file
    e vedi se hai l'esempio "[WLTYPE]" corretto:

[WLTYPE]
    Name=Credentials
    Regex=^.*:.*$
    Verify=True
    Separator=:
    Slices=USERNAME,PASSWORD

Some unofficial O.B releases tend to put nothing (blank file)
    It could be that the config you download in the initial part (you have to open the config with notepad) under "AllowedWordlist1": does not say: Credentials as in the Environment file but for example: "userpass" you will have to change the name by writing what is there is under "AllowedWordlist1":
    You still have to try, maybe everything coincides.

Open O.B. go to the top menu "Runner" press +New, now move the mouse to config in the new menus that have opened click on it and load the Config... then always go to Wordlist and load the combos...then always there go to Bots and put the number of bots (if you don't have proxies keep the number low (3/5)... then always switch them to proxies (put off to start, when you are no longer a beginner you can play with proxies)
    then always click on Status (in yellow).

Now press Start at the top right, a window should appear where you will enter the url you want to attack... Accept

In all of this I am referring to Open Bullet 1, however I advise you to start with a pre-configured tool where you will insert a few things.

Regards.
    Hello..how can i get free socks5 proxies..working ones

SynkOptik Offline

SynkOptik

Jan 11, 2021
    man those are some rough derectives... sounds greek to me....but ok. Thank you. I'll see if I can work with it.

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    man those are some rough derectives... sounds greek to me....but ok. Thank you. I'll see if I can work with it.
    Yes true "SynkOptik", what I wrote is really a poor thing but as "arlequim" says there are also video tutorials around the net.
    Then the experience must be done in the "field" let's say it's not for everyone O.B.1... the second version of O.B. it's even more difficult.

P Offline

PAFC1886

Feb 7, 2023
    UK
    What software would you guys suggest to start scanning with if Openbullet is quite complicated please?

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    What software would you guys suggest to start scanning with if Openbullet is quite complicated please?
    The i PY scripts are simple, search "PREDATOR WinPythonn" this is one but there are others on the forum

O Offline

oaklerine

Jan 31, 2023
    istanbul
    hi @PicKim , im getting this error. Why ? its not even starting to scan.

progress is still 0%

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-02-20 204348.png

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    Have you used that config before? if it's the first time you use it obviously the config doesn't work well.
    I see it's a custom version of Silver Bullet... try the original one, I doubt "Black-Eagle" used that version to do the config...
    Also, see if inside the Environment.ini file there is [WLTYPE] for MACs.
    Last thing you can do is go to Debugger and try from there to see the error it gives you.

Greetings.

O Offline

oaklerine

Jan 31, 2023
    istanbul
    Have you used that config before? if it's the first time you use it obviously the config doesn't work well.
    I see it's a custom version of Silver Bullet... try the original one, I doubt "Black-Eagle" used that version to do the config...
    Also, see if inside the Environment.ini file there is [WLTYPE] for MACs.
    Last thing you can do is go to Debugger and try from there to see the error it gives you.

Greetings.
    its my first time to use this config. and yes, im a newbie. im trying to figure out how this openbullet and silverbullet are working. it's complicated to be honest.

and yeah theres WLTYPE for MAC's in setting file. im sharing screenshot with you

seems like my configs are not working. can you help me with that ?
    Ekran görüntüsü 2023-02-20 233201111.png

View previous replies…
    PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    its my first time to use this config. and yes, im a newbie. im trying to figure out how this openbullet and silverbullet are working. it's complicated to be honest.

and yeah theres WLTYPE for MAC's in setting file. im sharing screenshot with you

seems like my configs are not working. can you help me with that ?
    View attachment 23403
    Do as I told you, go debugger put a valid MAC in Data, to the right of Data choose MAC.
    In the tabs below select Log.
    Now press Start... at the bottom send me the error (if there is an error).
    One thing.... you can't see it from the screen, have you enabled the proxies?

braveheart2728 Offline

braveheart2728

Dec 14, 2022
    Romania
    Are you sure you have the right "config" to scan MAC? from the screenshot you would not think ... open the file.loli of the config and send me the first 70 lines of code, even in private if you want.
    according to my noob knowledge it's with allowedlists MAC and when I put it to work in Runner sounded like working , the name of the config is also for MAC (even that's not too important) but is not catching hits.

N Offline

nemkeal

Mar 4, 2023
    Kladovo, Bor,Serbia
    I have problem ,cant start OpenBullet. When I start ask me to prove administrator privilege's and nothing happening.

Any advice?

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    I have problem ,cant start OpenBullet. When I start ask me to prove administrator privilege's and nothing happening.

Any advice?
    What Open Bullet do you use? 1 or 2 - version number?
    you must have updated .NET

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @nemkeal, do a search with the browser, keyword "Github Open Bullet 2" is the original and resides in the Github server ... Greetings.

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    In my opinion it's easier and faster to find MACs, m3u/xtream code lists have more checks and soon get broken.

Best regards.

mAsTeR Offline

mAsTeR

mαѕtєr σf íptv...!!
    Jan 17, 2023
    india
    Hi Brother Pickim,

Please provide clean script with proxy option to scan mac in a speedy way

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,562Threads
    65,194Messages
    63,440Members
    demLatest member